Thursday, June 4, 2009

give it up for NO DOUBT ya'll

So if you've been reading you'd know that i hit up the no doubt show over in tampa and I have to say, WOW! I expected that the show was going to be awesome, but I was wrong it was fucking fantastic. Everything down to the wardrobe, to back drop, to the overall energy was completely on point. I've been to a lot of really great shows, but honestly No Doubt takes it; Gwen Stefani is by far one of my favorite people on Earth.

Didn't have a camera at the show but luckily my new enV3 came in and I was able to grab a few decent shots. Check em out:








As for school I just started Documentary and Editing class so it should be a good month. Also as I stated earlier, I finally have the enV3 so if you were having trouble getting in touch with me it should be no problemo now :) Keep it real, and as always..




Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment