Saturday, May 23, 2009

feels good to be home!

as always. Last night hit we all hit up club hell, unfortunately it lacked the presence of its usual crowd making it pretty lame.
(here's a pic of me and my sister Shayna that was taken at some point last night, couldn' tell exactly which one though)


We took off around 1230 then we headed back to good ol' Jon's house for some toke :) As for tonight I plan on heading to Sam's house for a fire and some good times with some of my favorite people. Well, this is gonna be a short one cos im getting hungry and there is some beautiful cale soup from Academica waiting for me in my kitchen :p




Peace & Love.

1 comment:

  1. I was talking to Andy, Jake and Anita, and they said that if you wanted a day of the week on HAADCORE! you can have one.

    let me know, and I'll get back to Andy

    ReplyDelete