Saturday, June 20, 2009

like whoa.

So if you're an avid reader then you've probably been thinking why I haven't posted so long; truth is I've been hella busy. This month has been pretty much dedicated to Full Sail. All month ive had class except on Sundays, which has sucked greatly. Good thing about this month was that we finally were taught after effects!!! Right now so many people that are coming up in the industry are all about motion graphics so I was really excited to learn it, unfortunately when you learn something such as AE in a school environment you don't necessarily learn it the way you'd hoped you would. Either way its been a hectic month and I can't wait for my next vacation...for those of you who have a life and don't go to Full Sail, that will start June 26th. I'm really excited to be going home this time more so than usually because my roommate, Brooke, is coming up with me and we plan on making the trip one big party :) But of course, I miss everyone back home as well and it will be fun to be back in New England!!!

If you follow regularly you must be wondering why I haven't posted any pictures off my D90 and the reason for that is, b&h photo sent my camera to its billing address (back in Mass) rather than the SHIPPING address so, my camera is unfortunately at my parents house. Of course when I found this out I was furious, but we don't have to get into that... Needless to say, there's another reason I can't wait to get out of this damn city and get home!

Well that's all I got for you as of now, I have to get back to After Effects and editing. Today all of our projects we've worked on from last month (digital cinematography) are due so I've just been cuttin and choppin these past few days like mad. Thankfully tomorrow we have no classes and I plan on getting a bunch of people together and heading down to Cocoa Beach for some fun-in-the-sun and possibly even a little cookout right on the beach! Well wish me luck and as always,





Peace & Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment